What Are Remote DSE Assessments?
A remote Display Screen Equipment assessment (DSE) is a workstation assessment that identifies risks and factors that could cause discomfort or injury to an individual or workforce through prolonged use. Workstation assessments identify areas that are not DSE compliant and provide recommendations to ensure equipment is provided and set up appropriately for the user’s needs.
Our remote DSE assessments provide the same level of in-depth advice and recommendations as our face-to-face advanced assessments but with quicker lead times, more convenience and adherence to social distancing guidelines. Assessment can be carried out either by video or by phone.
Why Buy A Remote DSE Assessment?
A remote DSE assessment provides accurate, transparent, and reliable advice on the behaviours and products organisations and individuals should consider for DSE compliance and highlight any preventative measures needed to help satisfy HSE risk assessments.
Anyone that is suffering from pain or discomfort at their workstation would benefit from our remote assessment. It will provide advice and recommendations to assist with pain management and improve productivity.
Full written reports are provided that detail the adjustments and improvements made during the assessment. Where necessary, these reports also specify future considerations that would benefit both user and organisation.
Remote DSE Assessments Features
Remote DSE Assessments enable organisations and individuals to set up their workstations to be DSE compliant and optimised for work. Some of the assessment features are:
- Ensure your workspace(s) are DSE compliant
- Mitigate the chances of staff suffering from fatigue, pain or even injury
- Educate users on how to set up and use the equipment to ensure their work environments are safe and comfortable
- Assessments carried out remotely for convenience and social distancing
- Assist with more complex cases to ensure inclusion and best working practices
- Design and/or futureproof your office with DSE compliance
- Full report provided after the assessment to highlight any areas of risk and consideration of improvement to provide enhanced comfort and productivity